Let’s create something beautiful – together
Building a cohesive brand that actually moves people is integral to a brands success – and I’m not just talking about having a nice logo. Every touch point your customers interact with your brand should be one that makes them feel confident in what they are getting. Now, more than ever people are looking for stability – be that for your customers.
Here are a few of the ways I could serve you and your brand:
- Creative Direction and Branding. Whether you need a complete rebrand or a little finessing. We will articulate your brands core desired attributes and revolve every touchpoint around them. Colors, logo, design strategy, brand voice, website, physical and virtual touchpoints, and more.
- Graphic Design. Need a new social media design strategy or simply a quick update with your new messaging? My ability to quickly design graphics for the current needs came in so handy as I built my business.
- Experiential Art Direction. How does your brand come to life when your customers are interacting with it virtually or live? Nail this and your customers will keep coming back for more.
- Creative Direction Consultations. Not sure where to begin? Let’s get on a call and take it from there. As an outsider looking in at your brand sometimes a creative solution is just a call away.
Design is the best way to thread a brand’s personality through every touchpoint your customer experiences. I’m currently consulting for brands and would love to sprinkle a little magic on yours.
Now offering – Design Days!
For established brands only – I’m now offering flat rate Design Days.
I come on-site (or virtual) for one full day that we schedule in advance and I crank out pre-selected tactics in real time. Advanced scheduling allows lead time for us to gather needs/files/direction so we hit the ground running when it’s design day.
For example, tactics could be) 3 ads, 1 postcard, shopify updates, business card.
Design Day Includes:
• Pre-meeting preparations. 1.5 hours prior to meet virtually / gather all files and get questions answered so on design day we hit the ground running
• One full day designing on-site (or virtual). This allows quick feedback and changes which enables us to finalize designs in one day. (7-8 hours).
• Post-meeting deliverables. 1.5 hours post design day to finalize files for printing / digital output etc
$1000 / day or $800 / day (when you schedule 2 or more days a month)
This is an easy way to bulk all your design tasks to a few days a month without hiring a full time or part time designer!
Contact me below to schedule your next creative session or design day!
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD MY RESUME
Karen Cook – Creative Director, Experience Designer, wife and mom living in San Diego, CA.
For 15 years as an Art Director in ad agencies I managed the look and feel of brand campaigns, generated conceptual big ideas, passionately pitched
presentations and mentored talented designers. In 2018 I launched The Wyldflower Collective – where I design and create experiences for families with parents in mind.
What did I learn from launching my own Experience business? Aside from getting a Masters Degree in Adaptability – I learned that my years of experience in Branding, Art Direction and Design were the top skills that propelled my business forward into a brand that my clients love to experience.